script

The daily life of a girl who loves glitter, gothic and glamour!

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bloody fuming!

I'm so mad right now. Are there any honest companies out there that are willing to stop animal testing and mean what they say??? Superdrug, my heroes or so I thought , are owned by A W Watson. This parent company operates the five year rolling rule when it comes to animal testing.

This link will provide a better explanation of what this means......here

So they could still be testing products now that will in 5 years time be considered cruelty free.

I'm gutted. truly gutted. Not only are they the largest high street presence of BUAV approved products but I had begun to rely on them for my staple beauty products.

Does being BUAV approved even mean anything anymore?

Fuming.

2 comments:

Miss Anthropia said...

That is bloody disgusting. Feel a bit sick after hearing about this :(

Vintage Hopes and Retro Dreams said...

Im really really mad :/